Child bedroom is a place for adventure and a place for kids to learn and explore. Decorating children’s bedrooms can be a challenge, considering that the rooms will need to grow and change as they mature. That is why we bring to you some top tips on how to manage the child bedroom clutter and how to decorate your children’s bedrooms.
You need to do a little research about the different available themes of child bedroom. You need to browse the net, magazines and some book and observe all the available themes. After searching for too many themes select the one which is according to your lifestyle and also liked by your kids. For a boy rooms, you might pick the dinosaurs or spiderman theme. For girl’s room, you might go for the princess or fairy tale style room.
Follow the following tips for selecting furniture for your kid’s bedroom.
- When buying furniture, remember this tip: The simpler it is, the more flexible it is.
- For removing all the bedroom clutter you need to select storage bed which offer a lot of storage option underneath the bed such as cheap ottoman storage single bed
- Go with a style of furniture that has simple lines. A bed that’s shaped like a race car is great for a 7-year-old, but when he’s 13 it’s going to be time to buy new furniture.
- Timber and oak wood are wonderful choices in furniture since they work well with any color and can be used for a child at any age.
- Kids are fond of storage; you need to make storage easily by keeping a storage wardrobe in their room. Keep all the storage space and things at their height. Closet storage, benches and coat racks will all be used more often if kids can get to them easily.
How Big Is The Room?
Consider the size of the bedroom before planning. Having patterned and wallpaper on each wall of the room could really make a bedroom look too crowded and chaotic. Try wall stickers (picture to the right) to add character to your child’s bedroom or adds some patterned wallpaper on one wall and not the all.
Adding accessories to your kid’s room truly bring it to life. Accessories don’t necessary to be expensive, buy simple things like mobile or ornamentals decorations. Such things as butterfly lights, spider man status, fairy tale doll and heart lights always work well in child’s bedroom.
There are so many choices for kids nowadays. If you and you and the family have been to Disney and your kids got a picture with their favorite Disney character why not, turn it into wallpaper. With customised wallpapers available anything is possible. Check your local art and crafts store for peel-and-stick cork. You can cut out any shape, simply peel off the backing and attach to any wall for fun pin-up space.
Children’s are fond of storage things such as toys, books, ornaments, and other bits and pieces. Don’t just throw everything’s under the bed or in the wardrobe. Add some creative storage to a kid’s bedroom will add to the fun, like alphabetic shelves in the picture below.