One of the most important investments in your lives is bed, especially when you spend a third or half of your life in it. If you feel depression about the quality of your sleep, it’s perhaps time to buying a new bed and replaces it with your new one. We suggest you to change your bed at most or at least 8-10 years. This is because the fact that 75% material use in beds is destroy after 10 years of use.
Nothing can contradict the reality that all we need after having a busy and exhausting day of work is a perfectly sound sleep, which is not possible without a comfortable bed and mattress. You will surprised to know that woodlers offer a wide range of bed with high quality set with storage space which saves a lot of your bedroom space, which tend to an amazingly refreshing sleep night after night.
Storage bed is just like a bed with under bed. Best storage beds is just like to use one bed for two purposes one for sleeping purpose, and one use of storage bed is to use as a store room where you can store a lot of your stuff. Woodlers offers bed with storage such as:
- Divan beds
- Storage bunk bed
- Leather storage bed
- Ottoman storage bed ( single, double, 4 foot and king size beds)
At woodlers store we offer storage beds for both adults and young’s with different variations. You can use most of the space under bed while arranging and maintain an attractive look that will fit in any kind of decor. Buying guides in this article explores and analyze the:
- Storage bed history
- Storage bed variations and types
- Important question about storage bed
- Dimensions of storage bed and your bedroom size
- Storage bed tips tops
- Benefits of storage bed
Storage Bed History
Initially storage bed was called captain’s beds. Storage beds were created to be used in aboard ships where the space is very limited. Captain’s bed is just like a mattress which is placed on the top of the box having multiple drawers embed into it that could be used for storage. Captain’s beds were not only use in abroad ships but they eventually also found in small houses where space is very limited. From that time storage bed had comes in different styles but they remain excellent options for small spaces.
Storage bed Variations and types
Bed with storage solutions is called storage bed. The storage space is in the form of drawers or the whole underneath of the bed.
- Divan beds: A solid bed to which you add a headboards and mattress. The most cheaper and simple storage bed is divan. Three types of divan bases and some variations available at woodlers area:
- A pocket sprung divan having springs in the base.
- Memory foam divan that molds perfectly to your body.
- And a platform-to divans having harder feel.
- Divan beds variations are: Single divan base, double divan base, 4 foot divan bases, and king size divan beds.
Ø Ottoman storage bed frames:
Beds having the whole underneath area as storage space, which can be access by lifting the whole top of the bed lifting up. Ottoman beds
are excellent choice for storing your large collection such as extra bedding or seasonal items etc. Variations in ottoman storage bed available at woodlers are:
- Single ottoman bed
- Double ottoman bed
- 4 foot ottoman bed
- King size ottoman beds.
Ø Children’s storage beds:
Bunk beds also comes in storage option such as Tripoli solid wood bunk bed which woodlers offer at a cheap price which save a lot of space in a small bedroom and leave plenty of free storage space.
Important question about storage bed
For whom you are making to purchase storage?
Your requirements should be different for buying storage beds for yourself, for your children’s, or for guests. Make a list of all the requirements you needed.
How much storage and sharing you want?
Keep in mind how much space you need for storing. I f you need less space than children storage bed is a good option other-wise king and double size storage bed is an excellent choice for large family. Keep in mind, a couple of sharing a double bed have as much space as child sleeping in a single
Dimensions of storage bed and your bedroom size
The size of your bedroom:
It is better to measure the size of your bedroom first. If you have a small bedroom, your beds have to be able to offer good space saving solutions. A storage bed may be a better option than a bedstead as they can take up less space.
Storage bed tips tops
Benefits of storage bed
- Observe and think about everything: Bed mattress and pillows all work conjunction to offer good support. When you are going to buy a bed remember to try it with the same mattress, to the one it will eventually accompany.
- Space: The most common sleeping problem is that we are always not having enough space. So invest on a large size of bed with storage option according to your budget and the space available in your bedroom.
Most of people living in a small home, so it can be difficult to find places to store everything. In this case storage bed is one option which gives you opportunity to free up space in your wardrobes and on shelves etc by keeping some of rarely used item in storage space available in storage bed. All divan beds available at woodlers have different storage option you can choose the one which fulfill your requirements.
Safety advice of Storage bed
- Never jump on the bed as this can damage the structure of the bed to break or bend. In assembling the bed follows all directions carefully, ensuring that all screw is tight and the shape of the bed is stable.
- With high sleeper storage bed and bunk bed, check that the entire ladder is securely fastened to the bed and teach your children how to use them.
- Check your storage bed daily for wear and tear: Sharp or cracks bit can cause injury so it is important to spot these early and address any problems.